For non-emergency maintenance requests, you may request service online, through our RentRoom app, or call (620) 412-9136 and press 1.
For emergencies, please call (620) 412-9136 and press 2. Emergency requests are monitored after hours.
- Emergency Defined:
- Any circumstance that has threatened the health/safety of the residences and/or has compromised the structural integrity of the property.
- Emergency Examples:
- Tree blown on the roof
- Sewage back up
- Gas odors
- Broken water pipes
- Electrical arcing/sparking/or electrical fire or other serious issue
- furnace out (if in winter)
- If the emergency is life-threatening, call 911 immediately!
- If you smell gas or have a Carbon Monoxide Detector that is sounding, turn off the Gas Shut-Off to the utilities, open the windows, and contact your Gas company emergency line.
- The following are NOT Emergencies:
- Appliance outages
- Air conditioner failure
- Locking yourself out of the property
- Parking Problems
- Garage door failure
- Noise Complaints
- While we will do everything we can to facilitate the fastest repairs possible, non-emergency repairs are scheduled with our vendors on an as-available basis.
- If you call the emergency line and the situation is not deemed an emergency you will be charged a $50.00 non-emergency fee.
Non-Emergency Maintenance Procedures
- All non-emergency maintenance requests need to be processed in writing through our online Maintenance Request form at ergrent.com or our RentRoom app. To submit a request:
- Fill out the required fields on the maintenance request form at ergrent.com
- Describe the maintenance request in detail and attach pictures if necessary.
- Once the request is received you will be notified when the repair is scheduled.
- If you are unable to successfully submit an on-line Maintenance Request you may alternatively:
- Email your maintenance request to [email protected]
- Submit a maintenance request in writing and place the note in the drop box at 608 Commercial.
- Service Details and Limitations:
- Maintenance request forms will be processed during normal business hours and will be scheduled as soon as possible.
- Availability of contractors will dictate our response time. For example, weekends, holidays and extreme weather conditions can delay repair services.
- Do not expect cosmetic corrections.
- Large repair efforts may require that we get additional estimates, or require multiple vendors, estimates, or track down parts.
- You will be responsible for:
- The cost of repairs outside normal wear and tear.
- The cost for clearing plumbing obstructions (ie: clogged drains and toilets).
- The cost of repairing a furnace that failed to neglecting to change the furnace filter each month.
- Failure to pay these charges could cause a default on your lease agreement.
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Some owners have requested certain services on the property automatically in order to keep it in good condition. These services may be done with little or no notice to you. For instance: fall and spring landscaping, gutter cleaning, HVAC service, termite inspections, pest control, etc. City license Inspections may also be scheduled as required. If these services require contractors to enter the property, every effort will be made to set an appointment with you at least 24 hours in advance of the visit.